Ninjatrader Charts differ From MBT Desktop charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader Charts differ From MBT Desktop charts

I'm a little frustrated as to why my Ninjatrader charts differ from my MBT Desktop Pro charts. I have Metatrader with another Broker and the data matches up with MBT Desktop but Ninjatrader is missing bars. Namely the most recent day. Why is this? Why are the free platforms loading their data correctly and I'm always running into an issue with a $1,000 Ninjatrader platform I just bought a license for? This is getting just a bit annoying. I've searched online and throughout the forum here and I've tried restarting my Ninjatrader. I can't "Reload All Historical Data" because that option is always grayed out so that is not an option.
    I restarted NinjaTrader lots of times and even restarted my computer a few times...nothing. Not sure what other options I have at this point. If someone could assist me that would be great!
    Last edited by Top5percent; 05-15-2014, 09:13 PM. Reason: Typo

Hello Top5percent,

Can you please send me your log and trace files, so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Att Jason, Ninjatrader Charts differ From MBT Desktop charts' in the subject header and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Top5percent View Post
      I'm a little frustrated as to why my Ninjatrader charts differ from my MBT Desktop Pro charts. I have Metatrader with another Broker and the data matches up with MBT Desktop but Ninjatrader is missing bars. Namely the most recent day. Why is this? Why are the free platforms loading their data correctly and I'm always running into an issue with a $1,000 Ninjatrader platform I just bought a license for? This is getting just a bit annoying. I've searched online and throughout the forum here and I've tried restarting my Ninjatrader. I can't "Reload All Historical Data" because that option is always grayed out so that is not an option.
      I restarted NinjaTrader lots of times and even restarted my computer a few times...nothing. Not sure what other options I have at this point. If someone could assist me that would be great!
      Is it really your price bar that is missing, or your indicator value that seems to be missing on the most current bar?

Comment

Hello Osikani

It is the price bar because I just load a regular chart with no indicators on it. I may have found a solution as someone I spoke to on Skype instructed me on what I can do that might possibly help me. I went into my document folder, located the Ninjatrader folder. I then opened the db folder and deleted the minute, day, and tick data folders and restarted my ninjatrader and all seems fine now. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the quick reply.I spoke to a buddy of mine on Skype and he uses Ninjatrader and had a similar problem and he instructed me on what I can do that might possibly help me. I went into my document folder, located the Ninjatrader folder. I then opened the db folder and deleted the minute, day, and tick data folders and restarted my ninjatrader and all seems fine now. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rocketman7  
          Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse