X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chartvisor View Post
    Thank you very much - here it is

I have uploaded the file - CrossDetectionExample.zip
    Again good job in loading the indicator I know it is not always the most straightforward process.

The reason your first if statement was ignored was because you had placed a ";" at the end thus disconnecting the logic that you had between the "{ }".

I modified the indicator you provided. When i debug something I like to have things I can see so I enabled the plot output so that i could see on the chart when the values went to +1 or -1 or zero. I put the plot in another panel. I added dots to show on the price panel where the crossovers occurred meeting the conditions I believe you wanted.

I also commented in the indicator to help in understanding.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files

Comment

Very thanks for your help! Very great!
      I will try it now, than I reply to you :-)

Comment

Yes it Works! thank you all! The DrawDot is very nice too.
        The operators are very important for me. Than I can use this tool for more Analytics.
        What a mistake ";" :-)

I have a little experience with programming in PHP and VB but C# in NinjaTrader - I just lern it.
        I wish there were more documents with which I can learn,
        but I only know the NinjaTrader online manual.
        Have you perhaps other sources?

Thanks again. :-)

Comment

Hi,

Glad it worked out for you. I was going to offer that you might want to consider using the "alerts" panel as a means to keep/retain the indicators output. The alert panel can be found under File>New>Alerts. To send output to it you would use the "alert" method. Here is an example from the help system:
          Code:
          Alert("myAlert", NinjaTrader.Cbi.Priority.High, "Reached threshold", "Alert1.wav", 10, Color.Black, Color.Yellow);
          In your case you would have two alerts one each cross condition.

Educational wise, probably the best thing you can do is to find the alphabetical reference at the end of the Help guide. It lists all of the methods you can employ and short examples of use. Study this and you will know what the general capabilities are with the specific Ninjascript methods. Ninjascript falls within the overall language of C#.

There are a number of places you can develop an understanding of C# on the web and through such sites as https://www.coursera.org/

You can also find reference Apps for your phone/tablet that you can look at for C# guidence. It is the syntax that gets you!

If you haven't already you might want to sign up for the various free NinjaTrader product webinars that cover all sorts of topics. http://www.ninjatrader.com/ProductEducation.php

In addition you can find many youtube videos in NinjaTraders channel. https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...channel&page=1

Also there is the paid education that is the best direct explanation of NinjaScript, also on:

Regards,

Yes it Works! thank you all! The DrawDot is very nice too.
          The operators are very important for me. Than I can use this tool for more Analytics.
          What a mistake ";" :-)

I have a little experience with programming in PHP and VB but C# in NinjaTrader - I just lern it.
          I wish there were more documents with which I can learn,
          but I only know the NinjaTrader online manual.
          Have you perhaps other sources?

Thanks again. :-)

Comment

Hello Tasker-182,

thats very well. I linked it to my desctop. This sides are very helpfull.
            Yes, Youtube - I looked many Videos. I will put together the puzzle :-)

Your Alert-Methode - I can use it very well.

In'll probably have many questions. I would be glad if I can write to you.

Best Regarts and thank you again.

Comment

Hello Tasker-182

Excuse me please, can I ask you again, with a Problem about operators?

Bye :-)

Comment

Hello Tasker-182

Excuse me please, can I ask you again, with a Problem about operators?

Bye :-)
                Hi Chartvisor,

You can but I think you would do better to create a new thread with your question. In this way more than one person can answer and others that may have the same question would see your question and subsequent answer(s).

Before you create a new thread, make sure you do a search to see if your question has been asked before.

Comment

Yes, I will do - thank you :-)

Comment

Market Analyzer Difference between Price ago

I've already tried to contact with my question the NT Support. But I get no answer. I have an example (indicator) It would be great if you
                    this would look. I would like to determine the highest high minus the lowest low a certain period and subtract these two values​​. This example works with SMA and the Close but without the highest high and lowest low. I tried to edit this but I have many errors. I don´t know, what i can do.

It would be great if you can help me.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I've already tried to contact with my question the NT Support. But I get no answer. I have an example (indicator) It would be great if you
                      this would look. I would like to determine the highest high minus the lowest low a certain period and subtract these two values​​. This example works with SMA and the Close but without the highest high and lowest low. I tried to edit this but I have many errors. I don´t know, what i can do.

It would be great if you can help me.
                      Hi ChartVisor,

From what i have seen NinjaTrader always responds and they work hard to do so. It looks like you are no longer asking a question about how to do something and are now asking for someone to do something for you. NinjaTrader can refer you to various professional programmers to support that need.

If you still want to program it yourself, please look through the links I previously provided that will aid in your understanding of C# and NinjaScripting. Also if you look through the various posted indicators you will find one or more that determine the high/low over a time period and perhaps can be modified to your needs.

Comment

I will do my very best. :-)

Comment

Hello

Hello. Thank you for your post.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
                          0 responses
                          0 likes