Manually close ATM strategy on SPI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manually close ATM strategy on SPI

Recently I've noticed that if I choose to exit an ATM strategy running on the SPI (Sydney Futures Exchange) by simply hitting the "Close" button on my DOM, that I'm unable to do so.

I'm prompted to choose the active strategy I want to close, but the currently active strategy doesn't appear in the "ATM Strategy" drop-down list. Left click & middle click has no effect.

This only seems to happen on SPI trades. My ES trades can be exited manually by just hitting "Close".

If I right click in the DOM & choose "Flatten everything", will that also close concurrently open ES positions?

Hi Martinoc,

Clicking the Flatten Everything button will close all positions on all instruments including the ES.

You may be able to close the position from the Positions tab of the Control Center. Right-click the instrument -> select Close position.

Are you receiving any errors in the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these say?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I'm getting "Unable to change order ##### Modify- Price outside Market ExchangeRejectCode = 13(Order price already in Market) affected order: Sell 1 limit @ 5420" etc..

Any reason the "Close" button isn't responding & the active ATM strategy isn't appearing either?

Comment

Hello Martinoc,

I would not able to say without investigating the order.

Please send me a email to support [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that I may request your log and trace which contain personal information.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DanielTynera  
        Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
        9 responses
        0 likes