Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scrolling with the dom

hi,

i can't scroll up or down in the dom?? what if a sl or tp is to high/low and "out of sight." i simply have no way to adjust them from the dom???

justme

Hi,

You can scroll the price with your scroll wheel. If a price is out of sight and you can't get there, see if AutoCenter is enabled. If it is, you need to disable this by right clicking in the DOM and click on AutoCenter.
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vincent View Post
      Hi,

You can scroll the price with your scroll wheel. If a price is out of sight and you can't get there, see if AutoCenter is enabled. If it is, you need to disable this by right clicking in the DOM and click on AutoCenter.
      Vincent,

it's not price getting away from me that bothers me - i can just auto center it, but the sl and tp. if they are out of sight, then are u saying that i simply can not change them from the dom???? I wonder if nt's dom is the only one where u can't do this??

Comment

Maybe I'm not following you, but it is possible to modify your Stop and/or Target in the DOM.

Information on how to do this can be found here:

If you want to modify and the Stop or Target is out of sight, disable AutoCenter first.

Let me know if this is the answer you are looking for.

Comment

Maybe I'm not following you, but it is possible to modify your Stop and/or Target in the DOM.

Information on how to do this can be found here:

If you want to modify and the Stop or Target is out of sight, disable AutoCenter first.

Let me know if this is the answer you are looking for.
          V,

place a market order using the dom with a 40 tick sl. after the order is placed try moving the 40 sl to a 10 sl. disabling auto center does not allow me to reach the 40 tick sl. so i'm still lost here.

justme

Comment

After submitting your order, right click in the DOM--> Properties--> Single Click order modification--> True--> OK.

Now Left click on the price you want to modify your Stop Loss to and it should be adjusted.

If this doesn't work, please send me a note at support at ninjatrader dot com and I'll have someone call you tomorrow to do remote assistance.

Comment

After submitting your order, right click in the DOM--> Properties--> Single Click order modification--> True--> OK.

Now Left click on the price you want to modify your Stop Loss to and it should be adjusted.

If this doesn't work, please send me a note at support at ninjatrader dot com and I'll have someone call you tomorrow to do remote assistance.
              v,

i can't left click on the price i want to modify bec i can't see it... it's either too far above or below the dom....

just try this: place a market order with a 60 tick stop....not try to modify it. u can't reach it. u will not be able to see the sl, it's too far down and u can't scroll there....please let me know if u understand what i am saying here? there is no scroll feature allowing me to reach my stop loss. please try the above and it should be clear to u....

not unless of course, i am missing something.....i could increase the # of rows, but even with a high res screen it would not be enough....

Comment

Send me a note with your phone number and someone will call you tomorrow.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Javierw.ok  
                Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes