QuestradeFX/efxnow and NinjaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QuestradeFX/efxnow and NinjaTrader

I just found out that my primary broker (Questrade) uses GAIN/Forex.com's platform (efxnow) for forex.

Will I be able to use this with NinjaTrader?

You can use GAIN with NinjaTrader but you will have to re-brand your account with GAIN in order to be able to use NinjaTrader with your account. If you would like to do this please send an email to sales at ninjatrader dot com requesting the re-brading paperwork for GAIN.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

So...

I received a phone call from the head currency trader trader of my broker and also another person in the forex division regarding my NinjaTrader inquiry.

They use GAIN as the clearing agent and counterparty, and as other Canadian forex brokers using GAIN (forex.ca being an example) support NinjaTrader I don't see any technological or regulatory hurtles that need to be overcome.

The only reasoning offered was "you may not be able to see your margin information", "we can only offer what GAIN lets us", and "few customers have requested this"...

After pressing further I was told the last inquiry the company made regarding support for the NinjaTrader platform was over a year ago. And while "everyone in the equities industry is aware of NinjaTrader", the representative had no experience at all with the platform. I implored them to contact either GAIN or NT to pursue the issue, but I believe it may be advantageous for the NT team to take the proactive first step in this situation.

Here is the contact information:
      Erik Bregar
      Head Currency Trader
      Questrade Inc.
      1.888.QUEST-66 ext. 347
      www.questrade.com
      [email protected]

In the meantime, I've sent my rebranding paperwork to GAIN and made it clear that NinjaTrader support is my main reason for doing so.
      Last edited by Elliott Wave; 04-16-2008, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB