X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DrawObjects overlaying Chart Justify Arrow

Hello,

Two things...

1) When I have an indicator drawn line that happens to overlay the right justify arrow on a chart (the arrow on the top right when a chart is not to the right border), I cannot click on the ninja arrow.

When I click on the ninja justify arrow, instead of doing that action, it selects the line that overlays the right arrow.

To me these functional actions on the screen are more important than the line that is drawn there....the line has no function/action. The action (justify the chart) still needs to work even though there is a line over it.

How can I fix this?

2) I'm a chart trader. I would really prefer to disable to mouse drag chart function...that when the left mouse button is held and the mouse moves, it drags the entire chart left or right. If I want to do that I can use keys and not the mouse. Is there any way for me to disable this dragging operation?

Thank you

Hi Turtle Trader,

With the z-order of the line and the chart resume arrow, I was able to confirm this behavior and I have forwarded this to our development department.

Regarding disabling the click and drag scroll is not possible (without a script that uses unsupported code to remove the mouse click binding). I will submit a feature request in your behalf to add this functionality and it will be up to our development department to decide implement this in a future version of NinjaTrader.

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK

Thank you.

Will changes be made to NT 7, or NT 8?

I'm surprised that no one had mentioned these before...

I use the left mouse button a lot for my own indicators...since the right mouse button is a Ninja feature....I use the left and often I accidently drag the chart when I did not intend to do that. I would like to turn that Ninja feature off. It should be relatively easy for your coders to implement a disable option.

Thank you again.

Comment

Hi Turtle Trader,

This has been requested before, and our development has let me know this is being tracked with ID #1401.

I cannot say if or when this will be implemented or on what version they will be implemented on.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by techgetgame, Today, 11:42 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post techgetgame  
        Started by sephichapdson, Today, 11:36 PM
        0 responses
        1 view