Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Panel Properties Help part2

under chart panel properties i have SET RANGE= FIXED
    it is possible move my chart with mouse left click without press STRG ?

THX

Hello SaVior,

When you are trying to move the vertical Axis up or down there is no other way to do this other than using the Control (STRG) + Left click and drag method to move the chart up or down.

You are able to drag the chart Left or Right without holding the control key but for vertical this is necessary to hold the control key to scroll vertically otherwise the default action is to compress or decompress the scaling.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is there a way to have the vertical axis move up or down automatically, without compressing or decompressing the scaling, so that the last price bar is centered along the axis?

Comment

Hello,

This would be called AutoScaling and it tries to keep it as center as possible although the current bar can move around.

What the Auto scale is doing is taking the Highest point and the lowest point in the given range and making the scaling so that both highest point and lowest point are visible.

If you click and drag in your Y axis or price axis so that you scale the chart you should notice a small F appear in the upper right hand corner of the chart. If you click the F it will enable the AutoScaling mode.

I have attached an image of where the F will appear.

If you need additional assistance with chart scaling or navigating the chart we have a video on charting on our training channel that explains this:
        Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video is a recording of our live "Charting Level 1" webinar covering the topics:Creating a chartC...

otherwise if you want to email us at platformsupport@ ninjatrader.com we can assist you remotely with this as well.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        Attached Files
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post GLFX005
        by GLFX005