Crash Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crash Problem

I am running Ver 7.0.1000.22 64 bit and have just switched all of the program over to a SSD. Since doing that I am experiencing daily instances of the program crashing. Most frequently but not always it is when I am attempting to move a stop or target on the dom. It has also happened when I am not interfacing with the program at all but do have an order on.
    Am also experiencing instances where I am unable to remove or cancel a stop unless I go to Options and reset the accounts.
    I am just trading sim right now but am afraid to attempt anything live while having this problem. Any thoughts or suggestions out there????
    Thanks
    Dean

Hello,

Please send a note to Support[At]NinjaTrader[Dot]Com.

Put ATTN: Cameron in the subject field and a link to this forum post in the body.

Please provide me with your latest Log and Trace files.
    You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
    The log file will be named log.20140616.txt

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    The trace file will be named trace.20140616.txt
    CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

why so many never provide follow ups

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Cameron View Post
      Hello,

Please send a note to Support[At]NinjaTrader[Dot]Com.

Put ATTN: Cameron in the subject field and a link to this forum post in the body.

Please provide me with your latest Log and Trace files.
      You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
      The log file will be named log.20140616.txt

You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
      The trace file will be named trace.20140616.txt
      Hello Cameron and deanldavis475 would one of you be kind enough to disclose whatever is found about this issue.
      Have read recently another post from community member which basically voices on of my pet peaves, you come across an issue and find the beginning of a correspondence between a user and support only to find the thread is left with such as above statement.
      Never be heard about again.
      For those stumbling upon threads such as this it would be nice to see a follow-up on the part of support (and user) of what transpired, was the issue resolved? What caused it? etc......
      Thanks in advance for any consideration given to this.
      p.s there are more threads than one can count that begin and end this way, seems to me could save some time for support not to have to re-address a same issue in future.

Comment

Hello,

We received the files, provided a troubleshooting step but have not received any reply back from deanldavis475.

While we do appreciate the feedback and if I receive a reply I will provide a follow-up.

If you too are experiencing this same behavior, send us your latest diagnostic files.
        CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
        14 responses
        0 likes