Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Providing Signals

Hi there,

I would like to provide trade signals for other people to follow using Ninjatrader. Is it possible for me to run a strategy on my account, and for others to somehow connect their accounts to follow my trades via Ninjatrader?

Essentially, I would like other people to be able to automatically follow my trades on their on NT platform.

Thanks,

Erfan.

I have an account at AMP , and it is pretty easy to do with them.

Call Jonathan in the los angeles office and he can help set it up.

They link one account to your account through their system so that the other account trades off of your signals. I believe they give you a free co-location near the exchange to do this with.

You do have to set up a commission structure and fee structure. You can charge what you want for the fee or charge nothing if you want. I believe AMP will have a minimum commission they charge .

You can have the system tracked for performance if you want to offer it for the public to buy or rent.

I believe Striker securities does the tracking for them as they do for many brokerages.

Comment

Originally posted by shanemcdonald View Post
      I have an account at AMP , and it is pretty easy to do with them.

Call Jonathan in the los angeles office and he can help set it up.

They link one account to your account through their system so that the other account trades off of your signals. I believe they give you a free co-location near the exchange to do this with.

You do have to set up a commission structure and fee structure. You can charge what you want for the fee or charge nothing if you want. I believe AMP will have a minimum commission they charge .

You can have the system tracked for performance if you want to offer it for the public to buy or rent.

I believe Striker securities does the tracking for them as they do for many brokerages.
      I just found out about this http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...unt_groups.htm

What I am concerned about is the note "Subsequent cancellations and or order modifications will NOT be replicated against each order, you must manage each replicated order individually."

Does this mean if I adjust or cancel my limit order/stop loss, I have to do it on every account separately?

How does this work?

Comment

Your understanding is correct, that would need to be done then per account - also you could not run a NS strategy on an account group. Best would be looking into working out something with your broker so you trade for example through a controller account and allocate on the backend.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post FrazMann  
        Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
        8 responses