ninja brokerage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninja brokerage

Witnessing what appeared to me to be the gross incompetence and arrogance of mirusfutures over the past 6 months or so how will ninjatrader turn this around?

I understand that the same staff will be employed and basically it's mirus futures with a new owner. However it was the people (indifferent service) of mirus futures which cost it it's customers during what should have been just a problematic/glitchy period.

If I had had good communication and personable relations with mirus during this time I wouldn't have felt it necessary to move my account. Instead I just experienced arrogance, denial and a total lack off commitment to the client.

These same people are going to be doing the same job just under ninjatrader banner now. How it is going to be different?

Ninjatrader has always had excellent support and people skills this is opposite to my experience with mirus futures.

I would hate to see the mirus futures culture taint the ninjatrader culture but I imagine that existing mirus staff outnumber existing ninjatrader staff and I worry that the attitude of the former will pervade the new overall brokerage/provider.

I trust ninjatrader as a company however I don't know what I need to reinvigorate trust in mirus and thus the new ninja brokerage.

Hello ninjauser,

We understand your concerns completely.

First off, please let me properly introduce myself; my name is James Gove and I am the Vice President of Customer Service (formerly Director of Customer service prior to the NinjaTrader acquisition of Mirus) and I have been with NinjaTrader in a senior leadership role for 4 years. During my tenure at NinjaTrader it has always been my top priority to continually analyze just how we can improve the customer experience by making more efficient procedures, hiring the right people, coaching for improvement, and putting our customers first. My recent title change not only reflects the confidence and trust that I have earned from our customers, but also charges me with the privilege to make certain that the NinjaTrader Brokerage adopts the very same NinjaTrader customer facing operations ethos at every level.

I can offer you this: It is my #1 goal to ensure that the customer advocate teams across all of NinjaTrader will continue to go above and beyond for our customers and that we will always challenge ourselves to deliver a higher level of customer care. Expect more.

Comment

Thanks for your response James.
      If you are responsible for the level of customer service at ninjatrader then it is a job very well done - thank you.
      A brokerage with similarly excellent service and customer focus will be welcomed by many.
      I hope you succeed in the turnaround.
      /Steve

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_James View Post
        Hello ninjauser,

We understand your concerns completely.

First off, please let me properly introduce myself; my name is James Gove and I am the Vice President of Customer Service (formerly Director of Customer service prior to the NinjaTrader acquisition of Mirus) and I have been with NinjaTrader in a senior leadership role for 4 years. During my tenure at NinjaTrader it has always been my top priority to continually analyze just how we can improve the customer experience by making more efficient procedures, hiring the right people, coaching for improvement, and putting our customers first. My recent title change not only reflects the confidence and trust that I have earned from our customers, but also charges me with the privilege to make certain that the NinjaTrader Brokerage adopts the very same NinjaTrader customer facing operations ethos at every level.

I can offer you this: It is my #1 goal to ensure that the customer advocate teams across all of NinjaTrader will continue to go above and beyond for our customers and that we will always challenge ourselves to deliver a higher level of customer care. Expect more.
        All the best then. When I tried many years ago to OPEN an account at Mirus, I experienced such arrogant indifference, that I eventually ended up opening accounts at 3 other brokerages instead.

It was with little schadenfreude that I watched the Mirus debacle at the end of last year, and with much regret that they actually still had customers at the end of it all. I still find it hard to believe that there actually are customers who are prepared to take the kind of (lack of) service that Mirus was wont to dish out.

Given the kind of support and caring that I have enjoyed at NinjaTrader over the years, I shall be watching with keen eyes to see how you will be able to turn the Mirus Customer Service situation around.

Unfortunately, despite the attractive commission rates, I am not going to be opening an account quite yet: I am in a strongly watchful, "wait and see" mode. NinjaTrader has bent over backwards to help me, and often. Until Mirus becomes more like NinjaTrader, I shall just continue to pay higher commissions elsewhere: I shall count it down as the "cost of respectful service".

Comment

Hi
          How does one receive an invite to register for the brokerage webinar tomorrow?
          thanks

Comment

I didn't see the answer to these in the FAQ, so any info would help.

* Will there be any fees to obtain real time data through Continum?

*Will there be any fees to obtain ICE real time data and executions?

* Will there be any extra fees to be able to trade ICE products?

Comment

Hello Jimbo002,

No advanced registration for tomorrow's event is required. You can join us tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 PM EDT at the following link: http://www.omnovia.com/pages/sc2/roo...r=0&roomID=163
              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  I didn't see the answer to these in the FAQ, so any info would help.

* Will there be any fees to obtain real time data through Continum?

*Will there be any fees to obtain ICE real time data and executions?

* Will there be any extra fees to be able to trade ICE products?
                  Hello Thomas,

Most of what you asked can be found publicly at the following links:

For anything else that may not be available on the brokerage website, I kindly ask that you send any questions to brokeragesupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.

Comment

I am a Mirus Customer, Have to do something with my Mirus account or nothing to change ninjabroker?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello Jaialro,

Thanks for your post.

No, you do not have to make any changes as the transition is completely seamless for Mirus clients. You can also view an additional FAQ with more detail specific to Mirus Futures clients.
                      Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Webinar

NinjaTrader had yesterday a webinar about the Brokerage, is it posible to watch it again and where can I find it?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by michi08 View Post
                          NinjaTrader had yesterday a webinar about the Brokerage, is it posible to watch it again and where can I find it?

thanks
                          We have uploaded the webinar here: http://ninjatrader.com/ExpectMore_Presentation.php
                          Last edited by NinjaTrader_James; 07-03-2014, 08:56 AM.

Comment

I think you can get essentially the same info on the webinar that BigMike hosted with Ray - search youtube for BigMike and look for a webinar in the last couple of days relating to Ninja.

On this topic I'd just make the case that you guys will have to be extremely careful now that you're a broker-dealer not to bias the platform towards Mirus. Many of us don't use this broker (and don't plan to switch). If NT 8.0 suddenly looks mostly like the front-end for Mirus, we won't be happy customers. Good luck with the transition but we're all watching closely (and I'd suspect that some of the market regulators are too).

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                            Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
                            0 responses
                            0 likes
                            Last Post jclose
                            by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
                            10 responses
                            0 likes