Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Possible to save standard values for optimizer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible to save standard values for optimizer?

Hi

I would like to save standard values in the optimizer window. Today, I have to insert my desired values continously when running the optimizer on stocks. This task takes a lot of time and the failure to get all the values right Wastes a lot of time as the process has to be runned Again.

Can you somehow save values in the optimizer without losing the function that values in the inserted intervals are tested to find the best setup?

Best regards,
    V

Hello Vanes,

Thank you for your post.

Are you asking how to save the results from one run of the optimization? Unfortunately, it is not entirely clear what you are looking for here.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Hi Patrick

My intention is to save the results but the input that I put into the optimizer window when running an analysis from the StrategyAnalyzer. In my strategy, I have some variables. By using the Optimizer instead of the "Backtesting", I can find the best variables for the specific stock. However, when changing between the stocks and analysing them, I have to re-enter the variables.

For example:
      Profit Target:
      Min: 0,015
      Max: 0,1
      Increment: 0,000001

When I choose a new stock, I have to re-enter the above values in the field for Profit Target. The system does not save the above values as a standard. But I would like to do that. Analysing the S&P 500 is quite time-consuming when you have to re-enter it :-)

Best regards,
      V

Comment

Originally posted by Vanes View Post
        Hi Patrick

My intention is to save the results but the input that I put into the optimizer window when running an analysis from the StrategyAnalyzer. In my strategy, I have some variables. By using the Optimizer instead of the "Backtesting", I can find the best variables for the specific stock. However, when changing between the stocks and analysing them, I have to re-enter the variables.

For example:
        Profit Target:
        Min: 0,015
        Max: 0,1
        Increment: 0,000001

When I choose a new stock, I have to re-enter the above values in the field for Profit Target. The system does not save the above values as a standard. But I would like to do that. Analysing the S&P 500 is quite time-consuming when you have to re-enter it :-)

Best regards,
        V
        Right-click in the window, and using the popup menu, save the values as defaults.

Comment

Hi Patrick

Thanks - it works perfectly!

Best regards,
          V

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes