• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Pivot points not showing up in chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivot points not showing up in chart

Hi

I am using the weekly pivot points but they do not show up in the chart. I am running multiple indicators in the same chart view.

Best regards,
    V

Hello Vanes,

Thank you for your post.

So I may investigate this matter further please answer the following questions.
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument(s) have you selected? If a futures instrument, what expiry is selected? (Example: ES 06-13)
    • What interval is selected for your chart(s)? (Example: Tick, Minute, Day, etc.)
    • What is PivotRangeType and PriorDayHLC set to?
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

I look forward to your response.
    Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Patrick,

• What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)
      • I am using 7.0.1000.22
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      • Kinetick (End of Day)
      • What instrument(s) have you selected? If a futures instrument, what expiry is selected? (Example: ES 06-13)
      • ABT (S&P 500)
      • What interval is selected for your chart(s)? (Example: Tick, Minute, Day, etc.)
      • Day
      • What is PivotRangeType and PriorDayHLC set to?
      • PivotRangeType = Weekly & PriorDayHLC = DailyBars
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      • No, there are no errors as far as I can see in the Log tab.

Best regards,
      V

Comment

Hello Vanes,

Thank you for your patience.

I am able to see the Pivots on the chart with the same settings as you with the same data feed provider. Can you attach a screenshot to your response of your chart with the settings at the top left clearly visible?
        Patrick H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Patrick

I tried today with the same setup and now it works. I don't know the cause of the error but I will get back if I manage to reproduce the error.

Thanks for your efforts!
          V

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by StevenNelson, 10-11-2019, 05:51 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post ManIp
          by ManIp

Started by TazoTodua, Today, 12:29 PM