Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja wont connect to IB

Hi,
    i am experiencing problem with connecting my ninja to IB account. I have set the account connection via tools-account connections properly (I am running 5 demo accounts at once for weeks now and all are ok, I know how to setup ports, data, etc.)

My problem is, that on second computer, I am not able to connect ninja to IB account - I know this specific account is working, becouse I can connect via other computer.

Login is OK, the panel in the lower part of ninja control center just stays gray.

Any suggestions regarding what configuration should I double check are appreciated.
    Thanks

Hello fLife,

Can you please check what NinjaTrader version you have installed on the 2nd computer. You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About (7.0.1000.xx). Make sure you have our latest version installed - 7.0.1000.24.

If not, please download and install the latest NinjaTrader version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version (!).

We currently support TWS 944.3. You can check the TWS version at Help-->About TradersWorkStation. If you have a different version, you can download and install it from the IB connection guide below.

Make sure the TWS API settings are configured as per the screenshot in the IB connection guide as well.

Check if you are able to connect once you have these versions installed.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post kaywai
    by kaywai

Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM