Josh, I lost workspace again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Josh, I lost workspace again...

Josh, Ok, I told you I would post when I lost the workspace again. Ok, what I did was, whilst running market replay(this time) I had some charts minimized, so I right clicked on the minimized *grouped* charts on task bar and chose "close group". This force quits the NT app., a pop up comes on and says "Save blah blah workspace?" with options to "Yes to all", which I selected, and then app quits. Hours later I come back, open NT, and it shows my workspace is selected in "File > Workspace", but there are no charts up, and none anywhere. Not minimized, etc. So, I choose "File > Workspace > open workspace, and nothing. Maybe the file gets corrupted, I would imagine. You want anything from me? I'm gonna rebuild the workspace again. OY! This is frustrating.
    BTW, I'm running 6.5.1000.1(Live)

This is expected behaviour.

- Your are telling windows to "Close Group" which means --> Close every window in the group of windows
    - All windows are closed and finally the Control Center window is closed which asks if you wish to save the workspace (which is now empty) and thus your workspace is gone
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
    118 responses
    1 like
    Last Post kevinenergy  
    Started by briansaul, Today, 05:31 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes