Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data provider for european stocks ?

Hi

i'm looking for a data provider for the european stocks (from the DownJones Stocks 600) in live and intraday (not only EOD)

i asked to CQG and Kinetic, your 2 main providers, but they do not provide that... (only the US Stocks for kinetic)

Is anyone knows a provider for the EU stocks ?

Thx
    Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your forum post.

You can access real-time European stocks with a connection to Interactive Brokers.

The following link will show you the data types that are supported on our available connections:
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Ryan

i contacted IB and they have the possibility to provides the real-time EU stocks (looks to be the Euronext Cask Makt pack).

However, they cannot tell me if i subscribe i will have the historical data, if the data will remain in the chart when i close Ninja Trader.

Can you help me ?
      Thanks

Comment

Hello Thomas,

Once historical data is loaded in NinjaTrader, it is saved automatically. You can find all historical data you have present in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data Manager-->Edit-tab.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello!

I am a new user of NinjaTrader and have the same problem as tomas, I need a supplier of data for european stocks. How does this work, do I contact Interactive Brokers, pay or subcribe and then they will help me providing the data I need for real time and intraday use through NinjaTrader program?

Sincerely
          Douglas

Comment

Hi Douglas,

I believe we have been working today through regular email as well.

That is correct, you will have access to their historical data after you've connected to your Live account. This means that you need a funded account with IB and a Live license with NinjaTrader because otherwise you can't select your Live account with IB.
            Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Vince View Post
              Hi Douglas,

I believe we have been working today through regular email as well.

That is correct, you will have access to their historical data after you've connected to your Live account. This means that you need a funded account with IB and a Live license with NinjaTrader because otherwise you can't select your Live account with IB.
              Hi Vince!

Do I have a Live license with NinjaTrader now, or is that something that I have to arrange?

Sincerely
              Douglas

Comment

Vince!

As we have been in contact before you know that I use NinjaTrader on a "daily" basis, but does this imply that I have "Lve license with NinjaTrader" or is that something that I need to install before retreiving data from IB?

Sincerely
                Douglas

Comment

Hello Douglas,

You would have a Live license if you purchased/lease one with us. Did you do this? If not, then you would need to purchase/lease one from our website here:

Comment

Vince!

Well, now you have me a bit confused. I was recomended NinjaTrader from a freind that it was i free wear, I got a key and I have used NinjaTrader for a while now getting daily charts from stocks that I am intrested in, and it has worked fine, but now I want to receive real time intraday, as I told you before on e- mail. I asum that I maybe have to pay for data from IB, but I have to pay in addition to use your programe NinjaTrader in order to get real time intraday?

Sincerely
                    Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas79 View Post
                      Hi

i'm looking for a data provider for the european stocks (from the DownJones Stocks 600) in live and intraday (not only EOD)

Thx
                      Thomas
                      ESignal on Demand - 55$ only historical intraday data ( day, minutes )
                      ESignal > 100$ RT data ( tick, minutes, day )
                      If use History addon + 10$, 1 - minutes data from 02/2009

If have more ( big ) money TickData.com for historical ticks
                      Last edited by TCust; 07-31-2014, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Hello Douglas,

When you have an account with IB you will be able to receive their data which can be displayed for Free in our software. However, to see historical data from IB, you would need to be connected to your Live account. In order to connect to your Live account a Live license is needed. This would need to be purchased/leased.

So to sum it up, if you don't have a Live license, you will only be able to see Live data from IB and no historical.
                        With a Live license entered, historical data will be available to you. (Live account needs to be selected as well)

This is showing as well in our overview here:

Check under the section 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider'

Comment

Hello Vince!

About this historical data: does this mean intraday data only will be lost from day to day, or does it mean that any historical data will be erased after each day, including all historical data even that data that I can see now on a daily basis?

Sincerely
                          Douglas

Comment

Douglas,

NinjaTrader will save your chart data as historical so it will not be lost. Just make sure that 'Save chart data as historical' is checked under Tools--> Options--> Data tab.

Comment

Vince!

Ok! Thank you for your patience and time.

Sincerely
                              Douglas

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by firefoxforum12, Yesterday, 08:53 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                              Started by kmunroe478, Yesterday, 05:39 PM
                              2 responses