Unable to View all Market Replay Data Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to View all Market Replay Data Together

I am trying to view the data on the TICK and I have downloaded all 5 days of market replay data. However, when scrolling through the player I cannot get all the data over the 5 days together in one screen shot. Even when I have reduced the horizontal time line at the bottom. Also from 12am to 8am on each day there isn't any data, it's just blank. I have also selected load 5 days worth of data on the Data Series.

Hello mrtradernew,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

The data cannot be pushed together any further than the chart will allow, this is based on the resolution of your screen.

What instrument and dates are you viewing in Market Replay?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello mrtradernew,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

The data cannot be pushed together any further than the chart will allow, this is based on the resolution of your screen.

What instrument and dates are you viewing in Market Replay?
      I am viewing TICK data I've downloaded the market replay data for 7/714-7/10/14. All the data has downloaded. However, when using the Market Replay controller and scrolling through those days the data goes missing from 12am to 9:30am. Also I'm not trying to view all 5 days in one screen shot, I'm trying to view the maximum amount of days the platform allows which should be more than 1 day.

Comment

Hello mrtradernew,

Thank you for your response.

In your Market Replay Control window please right click > select Available Data > left click to expand the ^Tick instruments data > do you see data here for the missing time frames? If so, do you connect to a data feed provider (when not using Market Replay) that provides historical data for the Tick? Do you save your chart data as historical (Tools > Options > Data)?

For the chart displaying data, it will only display as much data as possible within the window of the chart when you left click and drag to the right on the Time listed on the X Axis of the chart. The ability to show data within the window after scrunching the chart is based on the resolution and DPI settings for your display - NinjaTrader would not have any control over resolution of DPI.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Javierw.ok  
        Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bltdavid