Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Centering Tool?

Hi,

Is there a centering tool available that will hold the current forming tick or bar in the center of the chart? This would be quite helpful for fast moving tick charts.

Any help?

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Currently this option is not available within NinjaTrader however development has assigned this feature request ID #687 in their tracking system.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Is there a community of coders around here? Maybe I could pay someone to develop it?

Comment

I am not currently aware of an indicator that has been developed to achieve this however to get input from other developers I would suggest posting in the Indicator Development section for additional input from other programmers.

Comment

I'm currently trialling NT7 and that would be a great tool to have, coming from a ProRealTime chart /CQG user it was easy to centre a chart along with compressing the chart using the centre mouse wheel - have a look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDMJvKYq2Q4 It would be a great addition esp if scalping fast markets. As would drawing lines on inferior time frames https://www.prorealtime.com/nl/video-26-pop etc...

Comment

Currently there is not an option to keep the Last traded price centered however development has assigned this feature request ID #687 in their tracking system.

To compress and expand the prices on the Y-Axis please follow the steps below.
            • Move your mouse to the Y-Axis
            • Hold down the left mouse button
            • While holding down the left mouse button move the mouse down to compress the pricing
            • While holding down the left mouse button move the mouse up to expand the pricing

I have included a link below to our Help Guide that includes a great video on navigating charts.

To display drawing tools on other time frame charts please double left click on the drawing object within your chart which will open the drawing tool Properties window-->Attach to:-->Select the other time frame from the drop down menu-->Click Ok.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Drawing Tools and Objects.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes