Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT7 brokers List

Hello

Where can I find a complete list of brokers which support NT7? I remember there used to be one on the site but I cannot find it anymore.

Thanks

Hello kiss987,

Thank you for your forum post.

See the Help Guide article entitled "Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider" to see all supported data providers and the types of data they can deliver into NinjaTrader:
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Non-US Brokers?

Hello. I am currently looking for the same. That article displays data providers, some of which I recognize as brokers, some perhaps just supply brokers(?). I am specifically looking for brokers outside the US that support NT. Is there a list of those?

Comment

Hello DerkWehler,

Thank you for your post.

Our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem has these listed on their website, publicly available at the following link: http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Brokers.php

Comment

Thank you, I had already seen this. And while I am aware at least FXCM has a UK presence, given the large number of forex brokers worldwide (most of which host metatrader), I was hoping there might be a larger list.

Comment

Hello DerkWehler,

Thank you for your response.

You can contact platform sales at platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com for more information.

Comment

Hi,
              Does NinjaTrader stop supporting AMP, Rosenthal Collins and RJOBrien?
              I don't see them on the brokers list (http://ninjatraderecosystem.com/Brokers.php).
              There used to be a long list (more than 30 brokers supported), now the list is just 6.
              Thanks.

Comment

In June of this year, NinjaTrader added brokerage services and is our recommended brokerage for futures traders using the NinjaTrader platform. However we have remained an open platform and continue to offer choice on where traders can execute their Futures, Forex and Stock trades but to better service all of our clients we did reduce the number of supported broker technologies resulting in less overall brokerage support. As a result, some of the brokerages that previously offered our platform no longer do leaving AMP but not the other brokers you listed. Please visit the NinjaTrader website to see how we are reinventing futures brokerage for the 21st century.
                RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ryan,

I am concerned with your reply.

- I have an AMP Futures account, are you dropping support to AMP Futures (it is not included on your list)?
                  - I am planning to move my account to RCG or RJOBrien, will I be able to trade using NinjaTrader? or that will not be possible since they are not included on the brokers list?
                  - Is Dorman and the other 6 brokers on the list the only options available to trade using NinjaTrader or will you continue to support other brokers?

I have been a NinjaTrader customer long before NinjaTrader purchased Mirus Futures, do I need to start looking for a new software?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello futures14,

Thanks for your reply.

Please see my post on this from the following forum topic.

BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by gemify, 11-11-2022, 11:52 AM
                    6 responses
                    2 likes
                    Last Post ultls
                    by ultls

Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 04:52 PM
                    0 responses