Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TF 09-14 Not loading as of 5pm CST 27 July

Hi Guys,
    Any problems with data servers I need to know about?
    Concerned about CL, ZS, and ZN as well.

Thanks

Hello Textheis,

Thanks for your post.

We are not aware of any issues.

Can you let us know the following:
    - Who are you connected to? You can check in the lower left corner of the control center in the green box
    - What exactly is happening? Is your chart not updating, or do you have no data at all, or is there a gap?
    - What is the interval you're looking at?
    - What happens when you right click in the chart--> Reload all historical data?
    - What version do you have installed? Our current release is V7.0.1000.25 which you can check under Help--> About
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Connected to Rithmic
      In a dedicated workspace I have for TF with multiple charts (2 & 20 min, 200 tick), the time based charts populated up to close of Friday but the tick based chart stopped with a white screen.
      I tried to reload historical, but all screens locked up in white condition.
      Version 7.0.1...22
      I closed the workspace and re-opened with same result - all charts locked in white mode.
      The odd thing is this - I have another TF range chart in another workspace that is plotting correctly?
      I've tried to re-open the workspace 3 times with the same white screens of death.
      Ideas?
      Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Can you follow the instructions from below to upgrade to our current release V7.0.1000.25 and then let us know if this corrects your issue.

- Go to Help--> License Key and save your License
        - Close NinjaTrader
        - Go to the windows control panel--> Programs & Features--> Uninstall NinjaTrader 7
        - Reinstall NinjaTrader from the following link:

After the reinstall please reset your instruments under Tools--> Options--> Data tab--> Reset Instruments

Note: You will not lose any settings, strategies, workspaces etc since they are located in a folder that won't be uninstalled.

Comment

Before I do that, what happens to my custom indicators and ATMs when I do this? My concern is that I will have to re-install/re-program them.
          Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

You will not lose any of your indicators and strategies as they are located in a folder that will remain untouched during the process

Comment

Great! Thanks Vince.

Comment

That worked.
                Related question: with the release notes, I did not "see" anything specific to my working release that gave me cause to "upgrade". Should I consider any dot release sufficient reason to do an upgrade going forward?
                Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Normally when we have released an update a pop-up message will show up when you open up the software, letting you know there's a a new version available. However, there is an option to have the message not showing anymore, which you could have selected in the past. When this is done the message won't show anymore.

Therefore, what you can do to check if there's an upgrade available is to check our Release Notes every now and then. You can then also see what the updates are for the new version:

Comment

That is it Vince - I'm not receiving the pop-up notification. I see the Rithmic updates and clearly I've been out of the loop. But I don't recall disabling it...can you tell me how I can enable this messaging feature?
                    Thank you Vince.

Comment

Hi Textheis,

Unfortunately there is no way to re-enable this. It will only show up again if we would push a new message ourselves.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by agclub, 04-21-2024, 08:57 PM
                      4 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                      Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes