Error on loading chart data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on loading chart data

I just added FVS 09-14 EUREX exchange, mapped from CQG, reset instruments (tools>options>Data>reset Instruments).

When I restart ninja, in time and sales it shows Ask/Bid/Volume and 1 last print, however, when I open chart it gives the error "Error on loading chart data for 'FVS 09-14 EUREX': NinjaTrader data server does not support this instrument, no data available"

I have subscription for EUREX

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Can you send us a screenshot of the settings you have for the FVS so we can set it up on our end. Send it to 'platformsupport at ninjatrader dot com' and refer to this post. Put in the subject 'For Vince'.

We would need a screenshot of the settings in the Instrument Manager on the Instrument Editor's Definition and Misc tab. On the Misc tab make sure that the symbol map is visible.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    For detailed instructions please visit the following link
    How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer
    Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
    95 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes