Ninja gets stuck loading data using TD Ameritrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja gets stuck loading data using TD Ameritrade

This is a reproducible problem. I am trying out TD Ameritrade for stock data. I have a list of symbols in a Market Analyzer window. It loads some of the symbols but seems to be ""stuck". When I quit and reload Ninija, which is the only way to get it going again, It will stick loading data again. Not always on the same symbol, so I am assuming it is not a particular symbol with issues. Please advise. I have attached 2 screen shots, one showing the Market Analyzer window, and another showing the Control Panel with the status on the bottom. I am able to press abort, but it does nothing. I am also able to make menu selections within the control panel, like disconnect and exit. What does not work is if I select a symbol it does not load into the other chart windows, which I have linked. I am leaving it in the "stuck" state, in case you want a dump or to link to my system.

John
    Attached Files

Hello John,

Thanks for writing in.

To look into this further please email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com your log and trace files for today. In the message also include a link to this forum topic.

You will find the log file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.
    The log file will be named "log.20140812.txt"

You will find the trace file on your PC in the (My) Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.
    The trace file will be named "trace.20140812.txt"
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Christopher_R  
    Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
    166 responses