Loss of ChartTrader functionality with Rithmic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loss of ChartTrader functionality with Rithmic

With NT .21 there is perfect integration of the Rithmic data feed. Account details are displayed, ChartTrader allows for the selection of the Rithmic brokerage account, orders placed with ChartTrader immediately appear in the Rithmic DOM and order book, ChartTrader changes are immediately reflected on the Rithmic Dom, and orders placed in the Rithmic DOM are immediately displayed in ChartTrader.

On a new computer NT .24 was installed and the Rithmic integration is only partial. When connected to Rithmic the charts update, the account details are displayed, the ChartTrade and BasicEntry account selection windows are a grayed out SIM101, orders placed with ChartTrader do not appear in the Rithmic DOM and are not executed, Orders placed in the Rithmic DOM do not appear in ChartTrader. There appears to be no trading functionality via NT.

Upgraded to NT .25 and the problem persists,

I'd like to remove NT .25 and install NT.21 to see if this is a version related problem but NT .21 is not available in the Download area.

On the older computer with NT .21 the Rithmic connection continues to work as it should.
    Last edited by glennts; 08-27-2014, 11:05 AM.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I think you just need to shut off Global Simulation Mode on your new installation.

Please go to the File menu in the control center and uncheck "Global Simulation Mode".
    Now when you open up an order entry window you should be able to toggle between your Live account and the Sim 101 account.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ah... thank you Zach. Please tell your boss that I said you can have the rest of the day off.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
      116 responses
      1 like
      Last Post kevinenergy  
      Started by franatas, 12-04-2023, 03:43 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB