Kinetick Forex Data Connectivity Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick Forex Data Connectivity Problems

I have connectivity problems with Kinetick Forex data. I got disconnected 2 days in a row. They were 2 and 5 in the morning when I was asleep. Ninjatrader reconnected later but my charts did not receive any new data from that point on and my strategies were disabled.

I do not have problems with ES. Ninjatrader sometimes loses connection when my ES strategy runs. But it connects quickly and the chart with my strategy running still receives the streaming data and runs fine. This is not the case with the Forex data.

Here is from the log files. i was wondering if I should contact Kinetick too.

8/27/2014 5:30:53 AM|3|4|Kinetick.Adapter.L1Worker: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.112.156.227:60003
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress address, Int32 port)
    at NinjaTrader.Dtn.DtnSocket.Connect()
    at NinjaTrader.Dtn.Adapter3.L1Worker()

8/28/2014 1:58:14 AM|3|4|Kinetick.Adapter.L1Worker: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 66.112.156.115:60007
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
    at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(IPAddress address, Int32 port)
    at NinjaTrader.Dtn.DtnSocket.Connect()
    at NinjaTrader.Dtn.Adapter3.L1Worker()

8/28/2014 1:58:27 AM|3|4|Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
    8/28/2014 1:59:10 AM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The operation has timed out
    8/28/2014 1:59:30 AM|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The operation has timed out
    8/28/2014 2:31:08 AM|1|2|Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server established.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report the issue.

So that I may investigate this matter further please contact me by email at Support [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. You will find the file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20140828.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses