Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real account

Hi,

I'd like to know the diferent options i have to open a real account. I know the information is in the website but it's better for me to have a more detailed one from here.

Wich is the cheapest option? I don' t want to pay the anual one right now, I'm starting and would like to know wich is the cheapest, a monthly one i suppose.

The price, and if it can be used in diferent computers or accounts. I have two diferent accounts with interactive brokers, ¿do i have to pay two licenses? or i can use one license for both.

Thank you very much, I'm sorry for my english level, I'm spanish.

Hello clioloko,

Thank you for your forum post.

The cheapest license key is the quarterly lease which is a $180 up-front payment, and is an auto-renewing subscription which will automatically bill every 3 months unless canceled prior to the beginning of the next billing cycle. You can review all of our purchase options from the following link:

You will be able to use the same NinjaTrader license key on multiple computers as long as you are only running one installation of NinjaTrader at a time.

If you wish to trade live on two separate computers simultaneously, you will have to use two separate Live License Keys, otherwise you could be in violation of the End User License Agreement (EULA) which may potentially lead to subscription or license termination.

With that being said, if you were only trading live on one machine and using the other to sim trade/monitor and testing or utilize any other of the free NinjaTrader functions you may use the free edition license key on as many different computers at the same time as you would like.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your reply Ryan,

Before paying, i would like to know about real account configuration, its the same way like in the demo platform?

Able API setting from interactive broker? and the same setting for ninjatrader platform like in demo version, isn't it? And if it isn't, what should i do for "account conections" in NT7

Thank you.

Comment

Hello clioloko,

The configuration would use exactly the same settings regardless of whether you were using a live NinjaTrader license or a free version key. Your understanding regarding the client ID setting is correct - this must match in both NinjaTrader and TWS in order to facilitate the connection.

If other questions come to mind please let Ryan or I know.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Well, i have just paid for lease option (180$). I put the same settings like in the demo version, so i am connected to interactive brokers, but i can't choose my account, it still stay in sim101 at chart trader.

I trade only forex so i changed the "quote currencies (FX)" to "halfpip" at option / data.

Wich would be the next step?

thank you for your time.

PD: I am connected to the real account in IB too, not to the simulated one.

Comment

I had a message at the start who told if i wanted to star always in simulated and i clicked on "yes" to change it to real by myself. And don ' t know how to do it

Comment

Ok, i did it, I only had to check /uncheck, global conetion to change it.

Now my last question (I think):

When i open a position and i choose the quantity, i can choose it directly from NT7 i suppose, isn't it? I mean, i don't have to do anithing in IB right?

If i open a position with "stop-limit order" "0,02M" for example, IB will open exactly like this right? without changing anything at IB settings.

Comment

Hello,

I'm happy to hear that you were able to access the live account.

Your understanding is correct - assuming your live account is selected within NinjaTrader the order would be transmitted using the specified settings and you would not need to recreate the order within TWS.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
                Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes