Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downloading 6.5 free version

Hello,
    Can someone tell me that whether is it possible to install NINJA TRADER 6.5 version for free. As the data feed that I intend to use is only compatible with 6.5 and not 7.

Hello Rajat,

Thank you for writing in and welcome to forum.

NinjaTrader 6.5 is still available and you can be download it from the NinjaTrader support area here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

You enter your existing licence key and can the select the version of interest.

Note: NinjaTrader 6.5 is not compatible with Windows 7 service pack 1 and above.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks NinjaTrader_ZachS so much. I got it.

Comment

can u suggest me the best data feed provider in context with the INDIAN STOCK MARKET that works best with NINJA TRADER 7 providing both cash as well as f&o data.?

Comment

Hello Rajat,

eSignal is a supported data feed provider that supports Indian futures. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to eSignal.

You must have eSignal 10.6.2124 installed

Indian futures are supported with Interactive Brokers as well. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers and specific connection configuration information.

You must have standalone Traders Workstation (TWS) version 944.3 (browser version is not supported) installed

Interactive Brokers is a supported broker partner while eSignal is a data feed only.

I am not quite sure what you refer with "cash" and "f&o data". Could you please clarify?
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Now when I have one Esignal connection for Indian equities and futures, can you please heljp me with loading the charts of Indian equities and futures and getting an entire list of the same.

Comment

Hello,

NinjaTrader comes pre-loaded with the most commonly traded instruments however, you may find the need to add an additional instrument. Please follow the instructions below to add an instrument in the Instrument Manager.
              • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
              • Press the "New" button
              • *Enter in instrument specific information and select the appropriate exchange (add Default exchange for equities in addition to the actual exchange)
              • Fill in any relevant information under the "Misc" tab such as symbol mapping for your target connectivity provider
              • Press the "OK" button

The instrument is now added to the master instrument list. Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.
              • Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the "Instrument lists" drop down list in the upper left hand corner
              • Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
              • Select the appropriate expiration date if this is a futures instrument
              • Press the "<" button to add the instrument to the list

You are now complete and can press the "OK" button.
              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DJ888
              by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM
              0 responses