Kinetick + NT Question - Newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick + NT Question - Newbie

Perhaps you can help as you must first have an ID with Kinetick before posting on their board. Do you know if I can use live data (paid account/license with Kinetick) and NT with the free license at one location for learning/testing, and a paid NT license and the same Kinetick account at another location (during the day) for live or training purposes. This way I can learn in one location, then learn and live trade in another?

Thanks!

Hi 4829Trader,

Yes, you can use Kinetick real-time with the NinjaTrader Free Simulation License key.

Yes, you can use your connection to Kinetick on another computer, just not at the same time as the first computer.

So as long as you shut it down on the first computer, you can use it on the second.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hi 4829Trader,

Yes, you can use Kinetick real-time with the NinjaTrader Free Simulation License key.

Yes, you can use your connection to Kinetick on another computer, just not at the same time as the first computer.

So as long as you shut it down on the first computer, you can use it on the second.
      Thank you very much for the quick reply. This makes my decisions much easier.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi,

can I use Kinetick real-time with the NinjaTrader Free Simulation License key for backtesting only? On Kinetick site is that I must have real funded account?

thanks

Comment

Hello Djplastic,

The Kinetick data feed is available to NinjaTrader no matter your NinjaTrader Platform license type.

The Free NinjaTrader license does not allow for live trading, but has all other features enabled, including multiple connections.

The Kinetick data feed is subscription based. You will get real time data for any exchange you are subscribed to.

Please contact Kinetick for more information about the Kinetick data feed.
          Below is a publicly available link to the Kinetick website.
          https://www.kinetick.com
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post funk10101  
          Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
          11 responses