Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy enable/disable across multiple charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy enable/disable across multiple charts?

Hi!

I've been playing with NT for a few weeks now, and am using Kinetick data feed for a few weeks.

Been developing Strategies, and am now dipping a toe into actually making trades.

I have some general usability questions I hope someone can answer.

Situation 1: I have 6 chart windows open, and I'd like to run the same Strategy on all 6 windows. Is there a way to quickly select all 6 windows and enable the same strategy (on the charts only?). (I'm currently having to right-click each window, click the Strategy, add, OK, then deal with the prompt) (about 5+ mouse clicks for each chart window! tedious!)

Situation 2: I've got 6 chart windows open, and would like to RESTART the Strategies in all windows. Currently going to the Strategies tab, and highlighting all then clicking disable, then right-clicking enable... seems like the best way, but is there anything faster? (I am still making changes often to my strategies, so it's a bit tedious to have to do this each time to restart the strategies).

Any tips/tricks to streamline this would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hello powerfinger,

Unfortunately, there are not faster ways to accomplish adding strategies. They will need to be added individually.

If you would like, I can submit a feature request in your behalf for development to consider adding functionality like this. Would you like me to submit this?

Also, the method you are using of selecting all strategies in the Strategies tab and disabling and re-enabling is the quickest way to reload all of the strategies at the same time.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi ChelseaB,

I would appreciate you responding, and adding that as a feature request! Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH