Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MB Trading Navigator window

Hi all,

I'm using NinjaTrader 7 (last version) together with an MB Trading account. Unfortunately all changes I made in the "MB Trading Navigator" window (watchlist, Positions, etc.) have been lost after restarting NT, because there are no extra "Save Button" at this window.

I ask MB Trading to solve this issue but they say, that MBT Navigator is no longer supported and is only used for third party integrations. I have to ask NT to fix this...

Any thoughts?

Regards

Jens

Hello Jens,

Thanks for your post.

There would not be any way to save these settings within MBT Desktop.
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hmmm... not really the answer I'd like to hear :-)

Have you an idea which path and file name NinjaTrader use to load the "old" MB Trading Navigator" window after the start?
      I guess there are some files within MB Trading Navigator itself, but I'm not sure which one exactly.

Jens

Comment

Hello Jens,

Thanks for your reply.

There is not an executable to pull up MBT Desktop in the same format it pulls up for the NinjaTrader API.

Comment

Sounds not good. Are there any ideas to fix this issue or to implement newer programs from MB Trading into NT as a 3rd party extension?

Comment

Hello sju10544,

Thanks for your reply.

Newer versions would not be supported. New versions may be available in NinjaTrader 8. There would not be any way to save your MBT Desktop settings from the NinjaTrader connection.

Comment

O.K. Thank you Brandon for clarifying. Have a great one.

Jens

Comment

Originally posted by sju10544 View Post
                Hi all,

I'm using NinjaTrader 7 (last version) together with an MB Trading account. Unfortunately all changes I made in the "MB Trading Navigator" window (watchlist, Positions, etc.) have been lost after restarting NT, because there are no extra "Save Button" at this window.

I ask MB Trading to solve this issue but they say, that MBT Navigator is no longer supported and is only used for third party integrations. I have to ask NT to fix this...

Any thoughts?

Regards

Jens
                Hi Jens,

I asked a question for MBT traders under Charts. Maybe you could help me out there.

Presently, I still have the free NT version and have a question for you since you seem to have more experience than I. As you say, there is no Save button on Navigator, so everytime I open NT, I have to input all the symbols in Navigator I may trade except for the original EUR/USD. That one is always there. I think maybe from the Pro flatform I used before using NT. ???

Any suggestions? Now they are not on the Watch List as I've never paid attention to it. Could that be my problem?

TIA

Sharon.

Comment

Hi Sharon,

as Brandon has already told us (please see prvious post here), there is no way to store any changes in the "MB Trading Navigator" chart in conjunction with NT 7 after a restart of NT itself.

I know this is not really funny, but obviously there is a plan to change this behavior in NT 8. We will see :-).

Regards

Jens

Comment

Don't know what I was thinking except I was thinking you upgraded to a leased or bought NT. LOL Yes, I did read Brandon's reply, but brain was some where else.

Maybe because brain is thinking of upgrading NT.

At least your MBT Support person has a few more brains than the one I got this last year. Mine denied Navigator would even work without paying NT first. Even after I told him I had been using it, he still denied it would work at all.

Regards,
                    Sharon

Comment

saving watch list in mb navigator

you may be doing this already but I would use market analyzer if you just want a customized watch list.. under file/new/market analyzer, as for positions, I had to have MBT desktop open as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	market_analyzer.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	21.9 KB
ID:	874684

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
                      0 responses
                      1 view