Order Flow Analytics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow Analytics

I am interested in using something like Order Flow Analytics. I say like because I downloaded the OFA/FREE version but cannot find any detailed list of features like any normal company would give. ie: free version has x y and z paid version has a b c and x y z etc. These guys seem to be so arrogant they don't believe they need to properly communicate their offering with us!!!!!!!! Its not just my view I have read this elsewhere. If the info is on their site its well hidden. http://orderflowanalytics.com/english/
    Has anyone used this free version of OFA? What are your feelings about using it? Would you upgrade to their full version whatever that might be? Are you trading sim or live account? results = p&l? Do you know of a free alternative to OFA.
    Thank you all.

Hello magten,

Thank you for posting regarding the NinjaTrader Ecosystem partner, Order Flow Analytics. I know they have some more detailed information about their products available from the following link: http://orderflow.systems/store/ninja/

I would also be happy to reach out to OFA on your behalf for more information about the products you are interested in.

Thanks again for posting and please let me know if I can be of assistance!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 07:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB