Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loosing earlier saved drawings

am loosing my earlier drawings...
    if am drawing and saving some charts, then its ok... i also get the previous chart drawing and day before previous and so on...
    But at some point ( i men day before day before day before.............) am loosing my drawings...

am back up everyday and never close the chart window and save "yes to all"...

Hello itsmesenju,

There is a known issue with our drawing objects. Drawing objects can disappear when their anchor points are not close enough in display. Could this be the case? Please click and hold your left mouse button below the time axis and move to the right. This will compress the time axis, so more data is displayed. This could bring the anchor points in display, which in turn can cause the drawing objects to appear again.

Do you see any error messages in the Control Center-->Log-tab that refers to drawing objects? Drawing object will only stay in charts for 20 days. After 20 days they are automatically removed. There is a workaround listed at the forum thread below (post #17).
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

automatically removing the drawing in 20 days and definitely that's my problem... I never want to loose my drawing which i drawn in 100s and 200s of hours...

SO

<AutoRemoveObjects>
      <int>3650</int>
      </AutoRemoveObjects>

WILL THIS SOLVE MY PROBLEM AND IS THERE ANY OTHER PROBLEM FOR CHANGING 20 DIRECTLY INTO 3650?

Comment

This will likely solve the issue. However it is not officially supported - it could have consequences we do not know of. You can try it at own risk.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Anyways, thanks for the fast reply and giving a good solution for my big problem...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by smartromain, 03-13-2024, 01:42 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post AndreiBig  
          Started by Noerclou, Today, 04:55 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Noerclou