Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loading chart for FOREX

Hello,

i have one issue about FOREX, i have open real account via IB and i am using your platform. After connecting to IB ( TWS) i cant load chart. I can see bid/ask, but chart is not moving. How can i fix it ? Thank you

Hello fLife,

Can you please check the items listed at the link below which can explain why charts do not receive realtime data.

Make sure 'End date' is set to today's date in the Data Series menu of the chart as well.

Do you receive realtime data if you select forex instruments elsewhere in NinjaTrader such as the Dynamic SuperDOM, FX Pro or Control Center-->Orders-tab?

In addition, please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and make sure 'Quote currencies (FX) in' is set to HalfPip.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you, I loaded New Chart under File > New > Chart, now i can see moving chart, but if i close IB and connect back, i cant save historical data from my last session, chart is loading from time that i am connected. Thats problem for my strategy. Is it possible to fix it ? Thank you

Comment

Can you please right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'.

Please note that IB does not support historical tick data, so tick based charts will not load any historical data, only realtime data.

Comment

I cant do that, the tab is grey. So that means, i can see only bid/ask and historical data (even 10 minutes back after i shut down and launch TWS) is not possible to see in chart ?

Comment

What interval is selected in the chart?

Can you please perform a disconnect/re-connect of IB and check if you can select 'Reload All Historical Data'.

Comment

I have 5 minutes timeframe, after reconnection i cant still select Reload All Historical Data'.

Comment

Am I correct you have a strategy running in this chart? If so, please disable the strategy and try again.

If the issue remains, please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support. Put 'Att Jason, loading chart for FOREX' in the subject header and enable 'Log and trace files'.

Comment

Now i dont have running strategy script, because i have problems with historical datas. I will do that. Thank you a lot .

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by michi08, 10-05-2018, 09:31 AM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Denver_Wayne  
                  Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
                  0 responses
                  1 view
                  0 likes