Multiple markets on One Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple markets on One Chart

I have plotted three markets on one chart for some time (ES, TF and NQ). The only thing I place on the chart are horizontal lines for S/R. When I open Ninja in the morning I usually have one market (TF) overlayed on another (Usually the NQ). I lose all my horizontal lines and have to start over every time. I make sure each market is assigned it's own panel but still happens after I shut down and re-open.

How can I stop this from happening? Thanks

TPCMAN

Hello TPCMAN,

Thank you for your post.

I assume that you are saving your workspaces when you close NinjaTrader via the, "Do you want to save workspace 'NAME'? then selecting Yes or Yes to All. If not, then this should resolve the issue.

However, if you are already doing just that, please try recreating the chart in a new workspace (Control Center > File > New Workspace) and then saving it(Control Center > File > Save Workspace As).

If the above does not work it could be that there is other software on your computer that may be accessing the NinjaTrader 7 folder in my documents prohibiting NinjaTrader from saving to the workspace files. If this is the case we can identify these errors and resolve them if you email platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with ATTN: James in the subject line and a link to this thread in the body of the email.

Comment

Thanks James...I am saving and then agreeing to "yes to all". I will try a start another work space and save. Stay tuned. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Kensonprib, 04-28-2021, 10:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Hasadafa  
      Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post xiinteractive