No history connecting to CQG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No history connecting to CQG

Good morning. CQG is providing no history for the last 24 hours this morning. I have rebooted and computer and "connected" multiple times. No luck. I would love a permanent fix on this issue. "Reload all Historical Data" is blanked out. Thanks.

Hello howdy4,

Thank you for your post.

So that I may investigate please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file.

The trace file is located within the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need a copy of the file which is named 'trace.20141014.txt'.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same issue today. I get no historical data from CQG. I see these types of errors in the log:

10/15/2014 9:48:06 AM Connection Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (HDS11.NinjaTrader.com/31654): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 208.48.16.131:31654
      10/15/2014 9:47:45 AM Connection Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (HDS2.NinjaTrader.com/31654): No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 208.48.16.140:31654

Please check internally and let us know.

Thanks,
      Tim

Comment

I am getting the same messages as nailz420, starting at the beginning of the day session (8:30 central time) I could not get historical data on new charts. It was fine before that this morning. Restarting the computer and ninjatrader did not help. My error messages are about the same two servers HDS2 and HDS11.

Comment

Hello,
          Thank you for writing in.
          My apologies we were experiencing a problem with our Historical Data Servers this morning. We have redirected to another one of our servers that is up and running.
          Please restart NinjaTrader. After restarting you should be able to connect to the historical data server with CQG/Continuum/Rithmic.
          If you are unable to connect still please let me know.
          Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I am connected now. Thanks for looking into it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DynamicTest  
            Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ScottWalsh