Combine tabs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combine tabs?

Is there a feature where I can combine multiple tabs?

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

Are you asking if you can combine multiple chart windows into a single window?

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Correct. If I have 4 time frames of crude oil, I want all those time frame charts in one tab.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for clearing that up.

Yes you can have multiple charts in one window, either each in a separate panel in the window, they will be stacked like so:
        1. ES 12-14
        2 NQ..

Otherwise you can overlay the charts on one another so all are in the same panel as well or like this:
        1 es 2 nq 3...

When you create a chart (File -> New -> Chart) this is know as the Data Series window and can also be accessed by right clicking in a chart and selecting DataSeries.

When you add a symbol and configure it and press OK, the chart generates. You can do the same process and just add more instruments to the same data series window.
        Simply select an instrument and press new, you should see it drop down to the lower box in the data series window.
        Once you press OK each chart will be placed in the same window but in a separate panel.

if you want you can adjust the Panel number in the instruments properties in the Data Series window and also the Scale Justification to make the price axis on the left right or overlaid (good for prices that are far apart).

I would recommend watching the charting video we have if you have not already as it demonstrates this.
        Download NinjaTrader FREE at http://www.ninjatrader.comThis video is a recording of our live "Charting Level 1" webinar covering the topics:Creating a chartC...

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rajendrasubedi2023, Today, 09:50 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes