Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

My NT crashing in fast moving markets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My NT crashing in fast moving markets...

I have about 10 charts open in my workspace with 3 of them on the same color code(linked). If I switch the linked charts in a fast market NT just freezes and I have to force quit and reboot NT. What an absolute drag. 64bit RITHMIC and Kinetic. Neither combination of these relieves the situation. Renders NT useless in trying to make fast decisions. I don't know why this began happening

Hello funk101,

Thank you for your post.

Please advise how many Workspaces you have open (File > Workspaces) and the size of your database file which can be found by going to Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db folder and the database will be named 'NinjaTrader' and will be a .SDF file type.

In addition, please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support. Please place this thread in the subject line: "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=69519"

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickH View Post
      Hello funk101,

Thank you for your post.

Please advise how many Workspaces you have open (File > Workspaces) and the size of your database file which can be found by going to Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db folder and the database will be named 'NinjaTrader' and will be a .SDF file type.

In addition, please send me your log and trace files for today so that I may look into what occurred. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Support. Please place this thread in the subject line: "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=69519"
      I sent what you requested, did you receive?

Comment

Hello funk101,

Thank you for your response.

We have not received the e-mail. Can you just send an e-mail from your e-mail client directly to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with 'ATTN: Patrick' int he subject line and a reference to this thread? - "http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=69519"

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred