ZB and ZN data 10-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZB and ZN data 10-15

Was ZB and ZN trading halted today, or is there chart data missing? I show gaps around 7 AM PST.

Hello LightWeight,

Thanks for your post.

Please restart NinjaTrader, right click on your chart, and select Reload All Historical Data.

If this does not resolve please answer the following.
    What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What expiry if applicable have you selected?

(For a chart) what interval is selected?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brandon View Post
      Hello LightWeight,

Thanks for your post.

Please restart NinjaTrader, right click on your chart, and select Reload All Historical Data.

If this does not resolve please answer the following.
      What version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

Who are you connected to? This is displayed by green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What expiry if applicable have you selected?

(For a chart) what interval is selected?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      Hi Brandon,

Restarting Ninja and opening the chart again now shows the missing data. Looking at my log files I see that there is a yellow error at 7:04 AM which states "Connection to NinjaTrader historical market data server lost: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". This is using Rithmic as the data feed.

What I find odd, and the reason I thought it might be a market halt, is that all the other instruments I've checked don't show any chart gaps, but for some reason ZB and ZN 12-14 contracts were showing them...I unfortunately can't restart Ninja on my VPS as it is currently running algo trades, but doing so on my local PC allowed me to see the proper data. So it appears as though there was a data connection drop at 7 AM, and then for whatever reason my ZN and ZB charts are not populating the data correctly now, and won't until I shut down Ninja again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick