Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader/Kinetick current price....

Hi NT community,
    Could someone please tell me if there is a way to Get a NinjaTrader demo with Kinetick real live data or is/would the data be delayed ?

If you get a Live account with NT, would it be $60 for NT per month + $50 for Kinetick , or doesKinetick come with a Live NT account ?

And lastly please, what is a " NinjaTrader Live demo "
    How does it work and what's included ?

Thanks so much everyone, I really appreciate the time and help

Hello mdsvtr,

Thank you for your post.

Could someone please tell me if there is a way to Get a NinjaTrader demo with Kinetick real live data or is/would the data be delayed ?
    • As Kinetick is already discounted, we are only able to offer End of Day Data intended as a sample of the data offered by Kinetick. You can connect to this data for daily charts and higher by: Control Center > File > Connect > Kinetick End of Day (Free)

If you get a Live account with NT, would it be $60 for NT per month + $50 for Kinetick , or does Kinetick come with a Live NT account ?
    • NinjaTrader subscriptions start at $180 every three months as an auto-renewing subscription which breaks down to a value of $60 per month. This subscription includes all of the features of NinjaTrader with the ability to trade to a live brokerage account. Kinetick is a separate service that has an additional cost with subscriptions starting out at $55 per month.
    • You can see more of our purchase options for NinjaTrader here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/purchase.php
    • You can learn more about Kinetick's pricing here: https://www.kinetick.com/purchase (Click the orange subscribe button to see all of our options)

And lastly please, what is a " NinjaTrader Live demo "
    How does it work and what's included ?

If you send a note to platformsales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and provide a phone number and time I may call you, I can answer any questions you may have about the NinjaTrader Platform and Kinetick. If you call 1.800.496.1683 you can speak with a NinjaTrader Brokerage broker about the NinjaTrader Brokerage services.

Please let me know if we may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes