Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

precentage drawing tool

Hello,
    is it possible to draw on a price chart a segment connecting two points and indicating, simultaneously while one is drawing it, the starting point coordinates ie the values (horizontal and vertical axis) of the starting point selected on the chart, the ending values and the differences between these starting and ending values both in absolute and in percentage terms? What I would need is a drawing tool allowing to estimate quickly, on the chart, the percentage difference between to points. thank you.

Take a look at this tool, it will give you any information you might need. While moving to the second anchor point it will display the number of bars and the angle. The rest of the info is displayed after the second anchor and box placement. It is fast because you can move the second point quickly if you need. Find more info here.

Dan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eDanny; 10-18-2014, 06:17 PM.
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

percentage change drawing tool and real time zigzag, two great features desired

Thank you for you replay, very interesting tool. It provides many more data than I was looking for. I was looking only for a drawing tool with the indication of the percentage change for a quick live evaluation on the chart of how far in % a swing has been or is going.
      I hope however Ninjatrader support may take note of including, in some future upgrade, also this basic drawing tool. In order to better explain it, I attach a chart example taken from another free platform, which I have been using for some years, where this feature is included as a standard.
      Another feature, also shown in the attached chart, which I would really appreciate in NT, is having a zigzag indicator which updates continuously on the last tick, live, tick by tick.
      The standard zigzag I can find in the current version of NT stays lagging a few bars back, therefore it is useless for indicating real time breakouts in relation to previous swing highs or lows. The very essence of zigzag existence, at least IMHO.
      Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses