Data connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data connection

Sorry for doulbe-post. I cant find out how to delete this thing.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi,
    I need to solve my problem with getting my data. Since I have Kinetick package, I am not able to use IB for forex data. This situation causes a bit of trouble, because Kinetick have twice the spreads on forex.

So I was looking for a solution. One solution is to have 2 users for one live account at IB - that way I will connect with one data feed as user #1 and use user #2 for the second data feed. Another problem here - I cannot run 2 ninjatrader plattforms on 1 computer, can I? Is there any way to do this? This would solve my situation smoothly.

Another solution would be using Continuum and IB at the same time. This is allowed by ninjatrader, BUT continuum is a free service which does not give me any guarantees that they will keep providing all the data I need.
    I guess CQG is the tech company behind continuum, so I tried to contact them if they have any paid premium data package, but they only sell data to brokers/platforms. So I would like to ask here - is there some premium version for Continuum?

Or just any other thinkable alternative for me to run data I need on 1 computer?

Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by fLife; 10-21-2014, 02:47 AM.

Hello fLife,

Unfortunately it is not supported to run two NinjaTrader instances on one computer. You would need to use two computers.

You can apply for a free NinjaTrader Continuum demo connection at the link below. It will be valid for 21 days. Once expired you can apply for a new demo connection again.
    NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

If you like to NinjaTrader Continuum connection that does not expire, you would need to open an account with our NinjaTrader brokerage.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by tkaboris, Today, 08:01 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
    31 responses
    1 like