Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble Connecting to Rithmic

Hi,

I'm having trouble with my Rithmic connection on my PC at work. The error is "Login failed: unable to login(13): permission error"

the log file is included below, as you can see the FXCM connection seems to have no problem. Is there anything you can suggest?

23/10/2014 7:46:07 AM|1|2|Auto connecting to 'AMP Rithmic'
    23/10/2014 7:46:07 AM|1|2|AMP Rithmic: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
    23/10/2014 7:46:07 AM|1|2|Connecting to NinjaTrader data server (HDS2.NinjaTrader.com/31654)
    23/10/2014 7:46:28 AM|3|2|Unable to connect to NinjaTrader data server (HDS2.NinjaTrader.com/31654): A connection attempt failed
    because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 208.48.16.140:31654
    23/10/2014 7:48:10 AM|3|2|AMP Rithmic: Unable to login(13): permission error(LoginFailed)
    23/10/2014 7:48:10 AM|1|2|Auto connecting to 'FXCM'
    23/10/2014 7:48:10 AM|1|2|FXCM: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting

Also,

this error in in the trace file Rithmic20131023.000 :-

1414014716.077906 [19728] [1] : R | API.NET 4.8.0.1 : OMNEVerse::OMNEVerse : out : com.omnesys.omne.om.OMException : permission error : at com.omnesys.omne.om.OMPrimal..ctor()

Thanks,
    Will.

Hello Will,

Thank you for writing in.

Please send me a note at platformsupport(at)ninjatrader(dot)com, please attach a full copy of both your log and trace files for today. Additionally, put a link to this forum post in the body of the email.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ZachS; 10-22-2014, 10:14 PM.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi. Did you manage to fix this problem?

I couldn't connect to my account on Ninjatrader nor my "rythmic trade" app yesterday. Today I can login to my Rythmic trader and see my account as normal but I have got this message on my ninjatrader "topsteptrader: unable to connect (13) raised in com.omnesys.omne.om.OMNEVerse Method : OMPrimal Error : permission error (Logon Failed)".

Would love to know how to fix this.
      Regards

Comment

Hello Dentinp,

Can you please troubleshoot the connection error with the steps below. Test for the connection error after each step.
        • If you are not already and the option is available to you, connect to the internet using an ethernet cable. Wireless connections are significantly more unreliable.
        • Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the Documents > "NinjaTrader 8" folder.
        • Ensure that your computer is not turning off your Network Adapter to conserve power:
          - Right-click on your Start button
          - Select 'Device Manager'
          - Expand 'Network Adapters'
          - Right-click on your Network Adapter and select Properties > Power Management
          - Uncheck 'Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power' option
          - Click 'OK' to save the changes
          - Do this for all Network Adapters

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Tried everything inclusive uninstalled ninjatrader and installed it again. I am not able to log in to rithmic trader once again...

Comment

If the steps of my previous post don't help, please contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing an unstable connection. An issue of connectivity may exist on your end.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ey dentinp, im having the same issue this morning, you were able to fix it?

Comment

Hello dj0ntz,

Thanks for your note.

Please write in to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a brief description of the behavior you are reporting and attach your log and trace files to your email using the steps below. One of our Support technicians will be happy to assist you as soon as they are available and have looked into the behavior.

Follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email.
                • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
                • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
                We look forward to further assisting you.​
                Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
                4 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
                2 responses