Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark background/light drawing theme?

Hi,

I'm new to NT but also busy, so I prefer not to have to spend hours working thru each chart in terms of font color, background color, etc. Is there an overarching theme/template I can upload for this "reverse video" I prefer? Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for the question.

If you dont want to customize each chart individually you can customize one chart with general settings that you need for all charts and create a template.

In the chart you want to copy, Right click and select Templates. Click Save as and give it a specifc name or Set as default.

If you choose to save it under a name you can apply this in other charts by right clicking in existing charts and selecting Templates -> Load. Otherwise if you are creating a new chart you can select the template in the lower right of the window where you create the chart or the Data Series window.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jesse, thanks, I went to change the color of a chart and got a weird "You cannot add/change/remove a data series until ..." This is really tedious since it seems to associate the color of the line with the data series itself. I'll try what you say.

Recommendation for the future: Have a "theme" that sets defaults universally, either light or dark background.
      Last edited by cjvernon; 10-24-2014, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post PaulMohn  
      Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
      1 response
      0 likes