Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working with different workspaces

Hello,

I find it better to use my charts in more than one workspace. Its OK to switch between them with hotkeys.

But it occurs almost every time I select another workspace that there are still charts from the workspace before. Sometimes partially overlapping with a chart of the actual selected workspace, sometimes full overlapping.

What can one do to move correctly from one workspace to another and to avoid this.

Thanks
    Tony

Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not entirely clear on the issue you describe. The workspaces should only load charts and other windows which have been saved to your workspace.

Exactly what steps are you taking to switch your workspace? Are you certain your workspace does not have duplicate charts saved in that workspace from a previous session?
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. Sorry if I could not explain correctly in english.

I have 3 workspaces open to work with. Each workspace has 8 charts.

When I switch from one workspace to another workspace it occurs often that I can not see some charts of the actual selected workspace because one or more charts of the workspace I was working before appears or is overlaying fully or partially.

I have to select again the workspace then it is OK. But it occurs also that on a free space on the new workspace there is visible the chart of the workspace before. Shouldnt there be then only the background color of the desktop?

This is confusing sometimes.

Thanks
      Tony

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
      Hello Tony,

Thank you for your post.

I'm not entirely clear on the issue you describe. The workspaces should only load charts and other windows which have been saved to your workspace.

Exactly what steps are you taking to switch your workspace? Are you certain your workspace does not have duplicate charts saved in that workspace from a previous session?

Comment

I'd agree that would be very confusing and does not like sound like it is working as designed. I would need to log into your PC to take a closer look at what is going on.

Can you send me an email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and include a phone number (or Skype contact) you can be reached at? Please include a reference to this thread.

Thanks
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 10:58 AM
        1 response