intraday data load prob.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

intraday data load prob.

I can't load the intraday data for a cfd uk100 , with daily data no problem but if i switch to 60 minutes this message appears. on other instrument like eurusd or usdjpy i dont have any sort of problem , maybe the proble is the chage to winter time in europe.
    all the data came from FXCM
    Attached Files

Hello veyron89,

Can you please disconnect FXCM and reset the instruments. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader, connect again and check if the error remains.

If so, please tell me what NinjaTrader version you have installed. You can check this in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->Help-->About (7.0.1000.xx).
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yes the error remains , and i have the NinjaTrader version 7.0.1000.24

Comment

Hello veyron89,

Can you download and install our latest version - 7.0.1000.26. You can download and install the latest NinjaTrader version from the link below on top of your current version. Make sure NinjaTrader is shut down when installing the new version.

Start NinjaTrader, reset the instruments once and restart NinjaTrader. Check if the error persists.

If so, please try the following. Shut down NinjaTrader and delete the db-->cache folder. You can find the folder at the location below.

Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db-->cache

Start NinjaTrader and check if all charts load the requested data as per the time zone of your PC clock.

The cache folder is used to quickly load data in charts - the actual data is saved in the tick, minute and day folders. So the first time you load chart data after deleting the db-->cache folder, it will take a little longer to load than usual. Once all data is loaded, it will load data quickly again.

Comment

i did all the thing you told me to do , but the error remain , but maybe i found the problem , on marketscope (fxcm 's charting software) the price time is 1 hour late , respect the ninjatrader 7 price time.

Comment

Can you please try the following. Shut down NinjaTrader and navigate to the folder below.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db

Transfer the tick, minute, day and cache folders to your desktop.

Start NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Account Connections. Highlight your FXCM connection and click Change. Click Next.

If historical data is not set to NinjaTrader's servers, please do so and click next until you finish the connection. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the error remains when data is loaded.

Comment

i have found the solution ,i am gone on the session template>instrument>edit> and i have changed the session template from UKCFD to 24/7 and all work fine

thank for the support

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
              3 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Skifree
              by Skifree

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM
              5 responses