Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data not showing for certain products

Hello,

I use interactivebrokers as my brokerage and obtain my data from them. I use Ninjatrader as my execution platform and for charting. I am unable to chart or receive any data from certain products from ICE such as KC and CT. On TWS the data and charts show up fine. Likewise, other instruments on Ninjatrader work just as well. There are no error codes when I try to load the chart for KC, it simply does not show any data.

Hello Panthera,

Do you receive realtime data if you seelct the KC 12-14 or CT 12-14 in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?

What NinjaTrader version and TWS version you have installed. You can check this in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->Help-->About (7.0.1000.xx). In TWS, please check Help-->About TradersWorkStation. Make sure you have TWS version 944.3 and NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.26.

If you have different versions, please see the links below.

NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.26

TWS 944.3

Once you have these versions installed, please start NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools--.Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader, connect to IB and check if you receive data.

By default, the KC is set to a tick size of 0.05 in NinjaTrader. However IB uses a tick size of 0.0005. Can you please go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instrument Manager, type KC in the Name field and hit Search.

Highlight the KC and click Edit. Change the tick size accordingly. Click OK.

Remove and re-add the KC 12-14 in your instrument list now that it has modified settings and click OK in the Instrument Manager. Instructions can be found at the link below.

Check if you receive data as expected.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
    Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
    1 response