no data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no data

Just downloaded NT onto my PC. I already have NT on my laptop and it is working fine. When I try to get charts with the NT just downloaded on the PC it looks like it's working in that the window at the bottom left goes green and indicates I am logged into the data provider CQG but it does not load any new chart information. Any suggestions?

Hello einstein,

Thank you for your post.

What instrument are you attempting to load?

What expiry?

What chart interval (1 min, 5 min, daily, etc.)?

Do you receive any type of error message, either as a pop-up or in the "Log" tab of your Control Center?

I look forward to your reply.
    Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

no data

dec CL and NG and jan soybeans. all 5 min charts. no error message. when things are working you can see the instrument being charted flashing momentarily at the bottom right. In my case, as I stated before the bottom left box goes green but there is no instrument noted at the right and the charts dont advance. Presently my charts on these instruments end at 10/24.

Comment

no data

after last post I now have charts. I changed the session template from nymex energy rth to default 24/7. still dont understand why charts would not be generated for CL and NG with the former session template. I am ok with 24/7 but really only trade the retail trading hours anyway.

Comment

Hello einstein,

Thank you for writing in.

I'm glad to hear you were able to load the charts with a different session template. In regards to the issue with the RTH session template, what time zone is your PC clock set to?

I look forward to your reply.
          Zach S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

no data

eastern time zone. btw did trade this morning in CL on my laptop with session template set to nymex energy rth- and no problems. PC is for backup only- but still wonder why I had to use 24/7 default to get charts on my PC.

Comment

Hello,
              The Nymex Energy RTH session template is set to only show data during the hours that are set in the template which are 9:00AM to 2:30PM EDT. If you have this session template set outside of these hours data will not appear. If you are wanting to view the Extended Trading Hours you will need to use the Nymex Metals /Energy ETH session template or you can use the Default 24/7 session template.
              If we can be of any other assistance please let us know.
              Cody B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Kensonprib, 04-28-2021, 10:11 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Hasadafa  
              Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
              11 responses
              0 likes