Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data Not Showing

Hi,

When I connect to PatSystems, the data only starts from the time I log in. There is no data from the time I last logged out to the current log in. Is therea way to fill that in? Thanks.

Sesh

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunatly, Patsystems only provides real-time data. You can find more information within our help guide here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...ricalData.html

You could subscribe to a data only vendor and the connected to both the data only feed and your Patsystems order routing feed. Instructions on this can be found in our help guide here: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...nections1.html

Comment

Thanks

Eamon, thanks for the prompt reply. It works with the dual data feed as mentioned in the linked page since I have esignal also. However, I notice that the dome now does not show the market depth even though the real-time data is being picked up from my broker. Is this how it should be or is there another flag or option that I need to select to make it show that. When I have only esignal it only shows the current bid and ask without market depth on the dome, but if I have only the broker feed then it shows the market depth. I would appreciate if you can clarify this. Thanks.

Sesh

Comment

If you connect to Patsystems first, eSignal second, you will get full market depth data from Patsystems for futures and historical data will come from eSignal.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        15 responses