Tick data behind bar on chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tick data behind bar on chart

One feature that I have wished for on multiple occasions is the ability to instantly inspect tick data behind a bar on the chart. One method would be to right click on the requested bar, and have an option to export tick data for that bar only to a CSV file. This could be a feature that could be enabled or disabled, since I'm assuming you are not already saving tick data. It would be ideal if you could specify the number of days worth of tick data to save (I would be interested in keeping two calendar weeks, for instance). I'm guessing that you would have to tell NT for which instruments to save tick data, via a selection screen of some sort (or chart attribute??). I know you have some smart developers -- I'm sure someone could figure out a workable approach.

For what it's worth -- please consider this in a future release. For the record, you have an awesome product -- very happy (paying) NT customer!

If you are a NT user, add some additional comments/ideas or simply a thumbs up if you'd like to see this feature!!

Hello,

Thank you for your post and feedback. I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kaywai, Today, 06:26 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post kaywai
    by kaywai

Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM