Reliable customer representative wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reliable customer representative wanted

One of the customer representative is not answering to my emails, and play me
    ugly games heaven knows why.Could somebody offer me a reliable one to help at
    technical and purchasing issues, and reply emails on time??

Please help,

Hello Arjen,

Can you please tell me what ticket number you have with this customer representative. The ticket number can be found in the subject header of the emails.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,

Ticket: {1182919} last week, and yesterday {1184248} the two case is one.
      I don't want to be detailed here, but last week I haven't got any answer and help
      for Ticket: {1182919}, and yesterday happened the same, what is more representative act like she got 3 email of mine only, when I sent 6, later she never answered nor help at all.
      The representative was the same in the two ticket.
      I like your sotware, it is suitable for me, and until yesterday I wanted to upgrade lifetime
      license from lease, but after support reacted like that or not at all I am really not sure that I should buy Ninjatrader...

Comment

Thank you for clarifying.

In ticket number 1182919 you inform the issue was solved in your last email. You had some additional questions, which were answered in an email (see below) a colleague sent 2 minutes after we received your email.

Thank you for the follow up and I am glad to hear the situation has been resolved.

Common reasons that contribute to connection stability are:

ISP issues
        Hardware firewall changing IP addresses frequently
        Dynamic IP addresses changing frequently intraday. Usually this happens once a week but you may want to check with your ISP. If they do change daily, requesting a static IP address may help.
        Broker/market data servers may be experiencing temporary downtime

I can investigate further if you submit your latest log and trace files as attachments to your next reply:

You will find the log file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder.

The log file will be named "log.20141031.txt"
        You will find the trace file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder.

The trace file will be named "trace.20141031.txt"

As per ticket 1184248, my colleague Kelli is not in the office yet. She will be later this morning. Unfortunately I cannot assist you with this item since I only work in the support team. Please expect a response later today.

We are not playing any games with you. We answered each email we received from you when I check the email history. We receive the first email of this ticket at 8:43 AM ET 10/29. One of my colleagues answered in 5 minutes. There was no reply for one day. Subsequently my colleague sent you another email. You responded later that day. We responded back 11 minutes later (see screenshot).

The next email we received from you is a few days later at November 4th. I suspect you receive our emails with delay. Do you perhaps have another email address available? If so , I suggest to use it instead and check if this will make a difference.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jason; 11-05-2014, 03:31 AM.

Comment

I never got the answer what you sent to me now, this is the first time I see it.

Yes I got another email and I could use it later,
          but yesterday per ticket 1184248 I got 3 mails from Kelli immideately
          so my email couldn't be wrong and I sent 6 emails, and according her he got only
          those ones when I asked wheter she got my earlier mails or not (without my original content)
          Strangely she never got the 3 email when I asked paying checkout... ( I sent that from
          another email box in {1182919} earlier yesterday too )
          So according that theory altough my email box works fine everyday with everybody,
          but with Ninja and with Kelli and just that times when I ask for support/help,
          otherwise when I wrote only " have you got it" works perfectly 3 times a day...

Strange accident I would like to believe it, but I couldn't ...

Otherwise if that could be true I would ask apologize from Kelli and Ninjatrader to
          blame. Believe me I just want to do my work and trade and not to do accusations,
          but how could I do that without software support??

So please let me know what is the problem with Kelli, and where should I turn for technical
          support. May I contact you through forum or by email?

And I would like to get another colleague who could solve platform buying and general trading permission issues. Or just Kelli the one who have a right to do that?

Comment

We did not sent 3 emails at once. This confirms your email is having delay issues somehow.

We received emails at the following times in ticket 1184248. The times are in US Mountain time zone.

Oct 29 2014, 06:43 AM
            Oct 30 2014, 12:00 PM
            Nov 4 2014, 09:00 AM
            Nov 4 2014, 01:32 PM
            Nov 4 2014, 02:25 PM
            Nov 4 2014, 03:14 PM

"Strangely she never got the 3 email when I asked paying checkout."

This is correct. Only the last email we received from you contains this request. Unfortunately Kelli was not in the office anymore when we received the last email.

Could it be the text was entered below the following line in earlier emails?

## Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to add a note to this request ##

If so, please make sure you apply the text above this line when you send an email.

Comment

You got me wrong! I wrote I got 3 emails, each one arrived to me immideately.
              That could be the problem:??!!

"## Reply ABOVE THIS LINE to add a note to this request ##"

I paste my letter what I wrote earlier at the email. But if I hadn't replied
              above the line, then all of my reply lost in the air?
              My emailbox sent them, but I haven't got any "failed" message from email provider,
              nor ninjatrader that my messages hadn't arrived or I sent empy message.

So what happens with the message when somebody wrote under the line?

Comment

I see, thank you for clarifying. I assumed you received 3 emails at once.

If you write under the line, it will not be included in the email. We do not see the text applied below this line.

Comment

So it is a misunderstanding due to technology. Thanks for help, I will clraify it with Kelli,
                  and I would ask her pardon.

Maybe with a live chat that kind of problems could be avoided.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                  16 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post Leafcutter  
                  Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
                  2 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post WHICKED