Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positions Column on Strategy tab

Hi,

I am having weird problems all showing wrong Positions Column on Strategy tab. I have two strategies (both unmanaged) running on same account and same futures.

There was one case that one strategy buys 10 contracts, multiple fills, while the other does not have a signal yet. The exit is a market order, sell quantity 10, and on TWS it all clears out. But on NT strategy tab, Position still shows 9.

Another case. Both buys 10. Strategy1 Position shows 20 (should be 10), and Strategy2 10 (correct). After Strategy1 exit, while it is correct on TWS, Strategy1 's Position still shows 10(wrong), and Strategy2 shows 10 (correct), but Strategy2's P&L moves as if it has 20 contracts.

The Positions Column on Strategy tab are often screwed up similar to the two cases I described above. Maybe not always.

Any insight on this? And how do I access this Positions Column on Strategy tab from within my strategy code?

Thank you

Hello Tony345,

Thank you for your post.

So that we can investigate this, please send me your log and trace files

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1190702

Also please advise what version of Ninjatrader7 you are using along with what version of TWS you are using.

I look forward to your reply.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    0 responses