Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How DoI Download My NinjaTrader Demo Account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How DoI Download My NinjaTrader Demo Account?

I registered for a demo account, yesterday, on a public access computer, got sent a user name and password for some reason I couldn't figure, and was unable to download the software, but now on my own laptop, I am.

How to proceed?

Hi Noitartst,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum!
    A likely reason you were getting the error on the public access computer is that there was a firewall configured on that system.
    Now that you have downloaded NinjaTrader on your home computer, you may create a connection from the email in which you were provided your username and password using the proper connection guide found here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/Support.php#Help-Guides
    If you no longer have access to the aforementioned email, you may sign up for a new demo account here: http://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/...s_trading_demo
    Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Haven't downloaded nothing, yet. I am going to try again, tomorrow, but don't wish to start over entirely, though. How do I download with my current sent username and password, and where?

Comment

Hello Noitartst,
        During the download and registration process you supplied an email address that was used by NinjaTrader to send you a Free Edition license key. Sometimes the Free Edition license key email gets blocked by a clients Firewall or intercepted by a Spam folder so please check if ended up there.
        Please use the following link to navigate to the NinjaTrader 7 download page:
        http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php
        If you have received a license key, put that into the field that asks for the key and download the latest version of NT7 to your machine.
        If you have not yet received a license key, you could re-register with your email address from that same page.

Comment

Computer says NinjaTrader 7 is being installed. That's one of the prime versions, yes?
          Taking itts sweet time, but hopefully, I'm downloading the right thing.

Comment

Hello Noitartst,
            Hope your user experience is going well.
            One of my colleagues contacted you earlier today to help you set up NT7. Hopefully that was sufficient enough to resolve your issue.
            Please let us know if we can further assist you with anything in the future.

Comment

Doing good, so far; thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post DanielTynera  
              Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM